2015 - Elite Performance Camp - St. Louis
O'Fallon Township High School
Varsity Athletic Field (field-turf)
600 S Smiley St, O'Fallon, IL 62269
8:00am-9:30am - Field Goal and Kickoff charting
9:30am-10:30am - Classroom session (Field Goal and Kickoff)
10:30am-11:00am - FG & KO drillwork
11:00am-12:00pm - Punt Charting
12:00pm-1:30pm - Classroom session (Punt), Lunch, Classroom session (Field Goal)
1:30pm-3:00pm - Punt drillwork, Kick training and Punt Training w/ competitions
3:00pm - Camp Conclusion
- Highly Competitive Environment
- Proven competition format that allows the best to stand out
- Every kick/punt filmed and provided to you at NO ADDITIONAL COST
- Statistics & profile pages sent to over 700 College Football Programs
- Individual profile pages complete with a head-shot, biography information & film at NO ADDITIONAL COST
- Three field sessions
- Two classroom sessions consisting of slow-motion analysis, side-by-side kick comparisons and video tutorials.
- Review current NFL kickers/punters fundamentals and style via PowerPoint Presentation.
- Recruiting discussions
- Strength & Conditioning specific to kickers & punters
The Elite Performance Camps are an opportunity for specialists to display their abilities in the highest competitive environment possible. Every player will get professionally rated as well as ranked amongst other prospective kickers/punters in their class. We update our rankings three times per year (June 30th, August 15th & December 30th) The results from the Elite Performance Camps are sent to over 700 different schools in the D-1, D1-AA, D-2, D-3, NAIA and JUCO divisions, and are posted on athletes' individual profile pages hosted on KCKicking.com.
The Elite Performance Camps are a hybrid of our College-Prep Showcases and Instructional Camps. We've taken the best qualities of each and combined them to make this special event. Athletes will get an opportunity to improve their ratings and rankings (which previously could only be done at College-Prep Showcases), get fresh film of their current abilities, and most importantly, receive countless hours of focused instruction via field and classroom work. The primary focus of this camp is DEVELOPMENT & EXPOSURE. Below is a look at the success rate of our exposure events from the past. These percentages reflect the amount of participants who attended our events and landed College football opportunities.
Registration is limited to the first 30 sign-ups.
New to KCKicking?
Sign up now!
If you're already listed in our prospect rankings database, an account is set up for you. Do NOT create a new one. Try using your email address or contact Jeff Wolfert at
for your login credentials.Register